Premier has extensive experience in all facets of Property Management, and currently manages more than 4000 units.
Premier is 100% Transparent with its Investors. Through its Cloud-Based Management Software, each Investor can easily access from any computer their Property’s rent roll, income statement, balance sheet and several other performance related reports.
As Property Manager, Premier provides a broad range of services, including but not limited to, the following:
- Reporting, including status updates and quarterly financial reports (Transparency is of utmost importance);
- Develop and oversee Annual Budget and Business Plan;
- Lease Administration (including attention to renewals, rent increases and delinquencies);
- Develop and Implement all Capital Expenditure Strategies;
- Attend to all Bank issues and all required Reporting;
- Rent collection, and attention to all other Tenant Issues;
- Payment of Expenses;
- Contracting On-Site Services; and
- Supervising all General Maintenance and Capital Repairs and Replacements.
For additional information on our Property Management Affiliate, please visit www.PremierPropertyMA.com